Easy Mac anyone?

I love love love easy mac and when there's nothing to eat it never fails that I will be happy with a cup if easy mac.

My Convo with Gabe tonight.

Me: I'm hungry

Hubby: no, your not I asked you if u wanted subway earlier.

Me: no, I'm hungry now.

Hubby: ok you want me to make you some?

Me: that would be great but only cook it 2 1/2 minutes

Hubby: you want it undercooked ... You want your noodles undercooked by a minute... (at this point I stopped listening but he was going on how its going to be undercooked)

Me: (to stop the long Convo of undercook-ness) yes its to see if u will follow directions.

Hubby: you have to test me to find out I don't follow directions?

Hubby: (as he leaves the room) so six and a half minutes right?

Love him.

2 comments:

Heidi and Nathan said...

I used to eat easy mac every day when I was in 9th grade... just so you know.

Stacey said...

ewwww... easy mac... ewwww....